Sunday, April 25, 2010

DEBUT: Harlequin Movement

I've decided that I want to create a blog for my artistic venting. Unlike other forms of venting, artistic venting is interesting haha... The name of this blog is Harlequin Movement because it's gonna be the oddball of all blogs. You might not know what the hell I'm talking about or even what your looking at. It's a movement of seeing and analyzing without questioning. It's a show; Plain and simple. Tune in and ENJOY often. I'm sure you get the idea by now, I'll be posting artworks of various artists as well as my own personal artworks. I'm going to discuss conundrums I find myself entangled in as an artist and maybe you can contribute a solution or just dish out some opinions. Plus it's always interesting to venture into David Chen's mind right? "Art is why I get up in the morning; my definition ends there. You know it doesn't seem fair, that I'm living for something I can't even define. And there you are right there, in the mean time.” - Yoko Ono

No comments:

Post a Comment